From Marc Faber:
- U.S. treasuries represent value only when compared to the insane returns in other developed countries.
- Japan, and most countries around the world, are engaged in a Ponzi scheme. It will not end well.
- It will be perceived as positive if Republicans win U.S. elections, but in the real world it does not matter who is running the insane asylum.
- He still likes to own a percentage of his wealth in gold. He recommends diversification.
- If oil falls below $75 to $70 it can become negative for the U.S. economy.